Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thank you Theresa


A week ago, ( I cannot believe I am this tardy),
the lovely Theresa at 612 Riverside
chose me for this award. I've known Theresa for some time and
have so enjoyed her blog and her friendship. Theresa has incredible talent,
enthusiasm and her genuine warmth shines through each week.
Please stop over to visit her ASAP.

Thank you so much for thinking of me, I am very flattered.

I understand that I am to sum up my blogging motivation,
philosophy and experience in 5 words.
OK not possible...

I began my blog in an attempt to keep a journal for longer
than 5 days-my previous record.

In about 5 days I learned enough about blogger to do
a post with out freaking out, and in 5 weeks, I was
actually testing my boundaries fearlessly,
if not always correctly.

Within a few months, I had made 5 friends that
I talk to regularly outside blogdom. We share our lives as if we
lived in the same neighborhood,
not as we really do; in different states and countries.
There are days and weeks I couldn't get by without
their wisdom, advice and humor.
They are my 5 blog blessings.

5 years from now, will I still be here blogging?
No one can say for sure.
So much in life changes and oh so frequently.
I enjoy the ride and value the journey.

After sitting here for the last 5 minutes,
I realized there is no way that I can award just
5 of my favorite blog friends.
I quite simply adore them all, and cannot imagine
slighting any one of them, but the rules say pick 5.

...so I failed this part, but I truly do believe that any one
blog written with absolute honesty, no hidden agenda, and
with a genuine outstretched hand of friendship and sincerity
is a blog of substance.

I wish to share my award with all of them, and again I thank
Theresa for the opportunity.

Suzan


Create Change - The World Will Thank You
Project Genesis September 1st









No comments:

Post a Comment