Sunday, September 12, 2010

All is right - right now


Ever have one of those days where you just love your kids
and your friends and they're all being so sweet and
wonderful and everyone
is in a pretty good place and you find yourself
just grinning like a goof for no reason?

Today is one of those days.
Sweet wonderful chats with both the kids;
friends on the phone and email all weekend about
the upcoming sale at my house.
Friends dropping off their treasures to sell and then
swapping out for other treasures from other gals.

Early bird shoppers coming by at all times of day for
the past three days and three friends coming over tomorrow to
help price and stage for another enormous garage/collectible sale at Z's.

Today, right this minute, all is right with my world.
I'm enjoying an ice filled, frosty glass of milk,
because my friend Carole and I were just emailing
about milk ( ? but true I swear!) and I started craving some.

I know things could change in an instant..
but right this minute I am gloriously happy and content.

My most heartfelt wishes that your world is also
turning well for you.

Suzan

Be sure and link over to Carole's blog
Brimfield treasures oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment