Friday, September 3, 2010

EGG 101

This week's Photo Challenge is the egg.
Not being able to sleep AGAIN, I arose in the wee
hours of the morning and headed downstairs to my favorite cozy chair.
I love the light in this room in the early morn.
It reminds me of a dark old farmhouse parlor, though in
reality, it couldn't be farther from that.


I jumped up, grabbed some eggs, plopped them into
a favorite old brown bowl.


No fancy effects or treatments, just eggs, just a point and shoot camera.
Effects provided by early morning light coming
through the south window.


Love the egg shape shadow I got with this one.

Whipped up a quick Havarti cheese omelet and
went back to bed for a couple more winks.

Please visit Razmataz and Chania as she hosts week 3
of her Photo Challenge.

Suzan


Create Change - The World Will Thank You
Project Genesis September 1st
(last day to link, see previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment