Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sale of Sales



Not the prettiest picture ever on OGM but
this is what I have been doing. This is why I have not
visited blogs and why I am a wee bit tardy on almost everything.

These are friends "shopping" the four rolling clothes racks
and 14 bins of shoes, t's, slacks and purses currently clogging
my living room.

You see, when I have garage sales at my home I allow
one preview night for close friends, usually the Friday before.
I'm not sure exactly how this sale veered so far off course,
but for the past five days I have had preview night,
afternoon AND morning.

The more the group of 5 has sold, (and we have sold a lot) the more
motivated we are to purge, and so daily arrivals of fresh
merchandise have occurred. This mean all the tables inside
the garage have to be re-staged and re-arranged by me
in order to accommodate.

We are having fun, laughing, sharing stories, catching up..
We are also exhausted, have new muscle strains and headaches, and
the sale isn't until Saturday!

Tomorrow I have declared to be the final preview night.
AS always I declare this will be my final sale EVER!
( They all laugh right in my face)

A peek at one of the 6 lineups in the garage.
( also not a pretty shot)
Local friends...see you tomorrow and/or 7:30 Sat

Next week we return to our regularly scheduled
programming with a surprise!

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment