Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SURPRISE!

Everyone loves surprises, well good ones anyway; not the water heater
is not heating anything, the car battery is dead,
or the patio set blew into the pool...again... kind of surprises...



There is a twofold purpose to this surprise.
One, to celebrate a milestone in my posting and two to
pronounce a genuine thank you to my Followers.
No sign ups were necessary, or comments to be left.
I randomly selected 2 numbers that I had
assigned to my Followers on the day of
reaching my milestones.

were selected. Each will receive a
winter white vintage button bracelet from me.
(please email me your address)
Surprise!

If there was a way to send each Follower a gift
from my heart I would gladly do so.
I am grateful to all who visit, who comment, who send me
delicious emails and make me laugh.

Suzan

...and because they are white
I am linking up with Kathleen at Faded Charm
for White Wednesday. I've missed so many weeks,
it's nice to be back.


Create Change - The World Will Thank You
Project Genesis October 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment