Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ROSES THAT NEVER FADE


I am now threatening to start gluing
 wool roses to my bare trees.
We have not had a bad winter at all, not compared
 to most of you, but Spring better hurry!


Being cooped up inside means 
I keep felting wool and turning out roses,
which will soon overrun the house.
 I am so ready to hit the yard
and get some of these guys growing again.


All of you with snow predicted this week,
must be ready to move south or west by now.



Linking up with Kathleen for White Wednesday
and my first time doubling up
 with Debra at Capers of Vintage Vixens 
for Bloggers Bodega.

Suzan

Project Genesis is coming up fast
March 1st. Mark your calendar, all you
guys who (oops) forgot last time.
I will be doing the link the morning before
because the first of March is 
a busy day around here. 
WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment