Friday, February 4, 2011

String Silly

Just a fool for Love


A stringing Fool
Poor photos I know, but it's midnight,
and I have another full day tomorrow.
Just wanted to show a couple gals who asked 
what the paper garland looked like. 
Draped over my Juliet balcony.
There are three strands so far, 
both about 9 feet in length.
Two strands to go and then.....? 

Don't know if they will drape the chandelier,



or just dance in the breeze right here by the heater outlet.
Combo of bad lighting and movement at midnight equals
bad photos.....but when you are in a hurry after 
dying your hair at 11:00 pm and still have at least an hour
of prep for tomorrow and an early am ahead, I'm hoping
my gal pals will forgive me.


If you feel the urge, it is just jute and punched shapes.
Pairs glued together with the jute sandwiched in between.
Have a safe and HaPpY weekend everyone!

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment