Monday, February 21, 2011

UPDATE: A MARE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR


My shop is up and running, 
though still experiencing some kinks.
There always seems to be a learning curve.

All products are labeled by category 
for easy retrieval on the side bar.
Every new item will have a thumbnail pic 
at the top right of my sidebar under
 Come See What Is New,
 until the newest items are listed.
Ordering and payment is easy,
and I am happy to answer all questions.

Link on that photo of my Mom top right
 to visit, and please leave me a howdy-do! 

This week:
Wool Roses, Heart Sachets Of Linen Burlap,
and bringing back an all time best seller 
Baby Bears.
 Bears of the softest flannels, wools and homespuns; 
perfect for the grip of chubby baby hands.
Watch for arrivals under:

COME SEE WHAT IS NEW
******
What I am craving now:

Jill Schwarts Jewelry
Available here at Maynard Greenhouse
Is it too early to ask Santa?




Santa, I've been good,
must I wait? 

No comments:

Post a Comment