Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WOOT WINNERS WOOT

I am thrilled to announce the winners:

Kit @ A Montana Life
Jolene @ The Primitive Bucket
Connie @ She Dreams Big
Debra @ Maison St Germain
Kathleen @ Faded Charm
Connie @ Hartwood Roses
Danielle @ My Blessed Serendipity Life
Kristen- no blog

Congratulations to all of you! WoOt wOoT
To keep the surprise going just a wee bit longer,
you'll have to wait and see 
what special treasure arrives on your doorstop.
I'm so mean..hehe

Now, I need all your addresses 
ASAP via email please, so 
that all these lovely ladies can get your
prizes winging your way. <3
Gift Givers..as soon as I have the address
of your recipient I will email you.
A ginormous hug and thank you once more to
Carole, Carole, Cindy, Donna, Tanya, and Theresa.
These ladies are so wonderful I could gush endlessly.
These are such warm, loving, talented women, the backbone of this country, kind of women.

I am truly blessed and honored to call them my friends.
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment