Sunday, July 1, 2012



It's Sunday and
I just finished watching True Blood,
now I'm watching The Newsroom.
Two hours of happy tv viewing.
I don't watch a lot of television and most of it
is from AMC and TCM.
I love the old movies.
I love new movies.
I love movies.
I despise reality shows, most talk shows,
and most of the content of the few I do
 catch occasionally.
and 95 % of sitcoms.
I think reality tv should be the news.
OMG they just said something similar on Newsroom.
I knew they were genius. :D

True Blood is akin to a chocolate fix.
Not nourishing but fun and tasty. 
and oh excuse the blood pun.

Today I also made some linen totes,
cleaned out four dog ears,
played fetch with a disgusting dirty nearly regurgitated
dog toy that used to resemble a lamb.

I also received the most lovely generous gift
 from a dear blogger friend who made me all weepy for about
30 minutes and my heart is healed.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream with mint m&m's
tossed in for good measure is a reason
to face Monday

and to exercise.

Love you guys somethin' fierce

Z


No comments:

Post a Comment