Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pooches and Posterior Sweat

                                Justice                                        Howie


Pant Pant, Sweat Sweat
stinky dog-sweat smell
105 w/ 25% humidity

They were outside just long enough
to wee a little and back inside they came.
I am trying to put away piles of tote fabric 
back into some semblance of organization and 
I also swapped out two cupboards, one into the studio.
Did the old large piece of furniture on a drop cloth pull trick...
Up AND down two flights of stairs.
(Yep, she IS crazy)

Growing my hairs out, 
(plucking the chin ones),
and I had forgotten how with longer hair, 
the sweat accumulates at the nape of your neck 
and then like droplets on a car window,
joins with other droplets into a raging stream,
rolls down past the shoulders, channels itself into
 the back groove, and then slides wickedly beneath 
the pant waistband, down into....
the posterior area.
Or is it just me? sigh

My Oregonian friends Kathy and Kathleen,
here's a proposition...
since you two always want the warmth
 and I always want the rain,
what say we swap homes each summer
from now on.....
Don't even need to call first,
you know the key is hidden,
or try the keypad with St Anthony's assistance. :D

Hope your weekend weather is wonderful,
or at least you have a change of underwear if need be.
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment