Monday, September 3, 2012

Sailor, a Muddy Little dog

 
I injured my shoulder three weeks ago, but went out last weekend thinking it was "almost good enough" to dig.  Needless to say, I did the shoulder no failures while I was knocking a few holes into the ground, and spent all of last week in some muscle pain as a result.  This weekend I put on a series of those chemical patches that warm up afflicted muscles for hours at a time. Guess what? They work!

No digging this weekend while the shoulder sets right, but while looking for a vertical picture for someone, I came across this old shot of Sailor and I, both covered in mud.  Sailor was a great little dog.  Behind Sailor and half obscured is Trooper, my old Border Terrier.  Both of these dogs are gone now, and missed.  I learned a lot from these two.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment