Monday, October 29, 2012

Early A.M. Light


The good thing about sleep issues,
cause there must be something...


is the early morning light
in my home.
No retouch here.
Yes, my home always has this yellowish glow...
I think it is the light palette paired with
the heavy cream color on walls


Here is the living room,
haven't shown it in awhile.
Not much has changed.
Compare this to Holiday pics to come!!!
Winter wonderland lol




You walk into the bowling alley style room
via the front door where I stood to shoot this.
There is a soaring 2 1/2 story slanted ceiling.


That doorway in front of the honey colored
 pie safe leads to kitchen and family room.





Cabinet by front door.
Yes Sue, you have dibs on it.
(She already knows where she would put it)


Stair wall below studio

So early a.m. at Z's
Coffee in hand with salted caramel mocha
creamer.. oh my!
Waiting for carpet cleaning estimate appointment,
watching the Sandy reports
and worrying some...

Stay safe my eastern family and friends.
We love you
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment