Wednesday, September 16, 2009

White Wednesday rolls around AGAIN?











funny thing:

Most of my house is primitive white, yet I am beginning to have difficulty finding things for White Wednesday. Maybe that is not the issue, maybe it is that White Wednesday rolls around every three days. No really, that is what it feels like. It comes two days after the weekend, and my weekends are insane and go by in a blur and Fridays aren't much better. It seems like there is Wednesday, then Thursday, then its Monday again, and Tuesday night I try to take pics cause there is that $#@%^ Wednesday again! Now I love White Wednesday, and thank our creator Kathleen over at Faded Charm, but until it gets at least to late October....


or late November


and I can post pics like those, it may be slim pickin' around here.
Please stop by over there at White Wednesday to see all the great participants.
<--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment