Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vaccination as an Intelligence Test



If you do not value vaccines for your dog or child, you are an idiot.

If you delay vaccinating your dog or child because you want to "space out" all the shots, you are an idiot.

If you are worried about mercury or aluminum in vaccines, you are an idiot.

I could say it nicer, but why?

Most idiots are as tone deaf as a stump and squawk nonsense louder than a brain-dead parrot.

Why have respect for these people? I refuse.

But if you want to hear it all said nice and sweet (and on National Public Radio), then play the audio at this link.

For the record, I consider vaccination an intelligence test, and I am sick and tired of know-nothings trying to scare people away from common-sense health care.

Come on people -- Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey are experts at telling fart jokes, not health care!

Does this mean I salute over-vaccinating either kids or dogs?

Of course not.

Anyone who has read this blog knows that.

I have written about the The Billion Dollar Vaccine Scam, and I have "baked in" the information to dozens of other posts, and written a magazine article on the topic as well.

I have an entire page on the main web site that makes the point, I have quoted such vaccine authorities as Dr. Ron Schultz, and even given a short history of vaccines in general, and the distemper vaccine in particular.

But am I going to spend one second saluting the fear-mongering going on over mercury and aluminum in vaccines?

Nope. Not going to do it.

Nor am I going to advise people to delay vaccination or "space them out" because someone who salutes homeopathy, Chinese herbal medicine, and "flower essence therapy" has suggested it might be a good idea.

Dogs are too important for that.

Kids too, I might add.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment