Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Card for Farmers


If you dig on the dogs, you need land on which to hunt. I have a few thousand acres I dig on in Maryland, some of which is Pittman Robertson land (it is still farmed) and some of which is private farm land.

A few of the more distant farms I used to hunt on in Maryland and Virginia, however, have changed hands in recent years, and so I now need to reach out and find some well-watered land on which fox might be found in winter. 

As I ran out of my old "introduction cards" some years back, I put together this new little double-sided business card and got them printed up at Vistaprint  - 250 cards for $14.  That should hold me for a while!

My best permissions have come from word-of-mouth referrals from farms where I have already removed several hundred groundhogs, but feed stores, small country stores, veterinary offices, and agricultural management companies are also great places to drop a few cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment