Friday, November 14, 2008

Best Diet Food Ever



Pork Brains in Milk Gravy, and yes you can eat as much as you want! Armour used to make this wonderful product, but now it's only sold by Rose. The good news is that you can still order it by the case!

Notice that one serving contains 1,170 percent of your daily recommended cholesterol intake.

For a full meal, might I also suggest the Scottish Haggis and for dessert the Spotted Dick?

Of course I know you are all dying to chow down on the Pork Brains in Mike Gravy! All you really need is a recipe!

The good news is that our finest Members of Congress have suited up and showed up to help. Congressman Howard Coble (R-NC) has a nice recipe right here.

Says Congressman Coble:

"When I was a youngster, my mom used to prepare Brains N' Eggs for breakfast. It was a fairly regular breakfast, not at all unusual. So that's when I started eating them. I've enjoyed them ever since, but I can't find any on Capitol Hill. I'll admit the name of the dish is not the most appetizing, but try 'em, you might like 'em!"


.

No comments:

Post a Comment