Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Game Camera and Fox in the Yard



Some folk might recall that the flash on my Moultrie game camera
went on the fritz a while back.



I am happy to report that Moultrie sent me a new camera
(no questions asked with receipt) and it works fine, though it has taken me a little longer to get out in the yard and get it up as I have been sick for the last two weeks (all better now).



My yard fox appear to have remained in fine health in my absence.



Now here's a question: How many different animals are pictured in the six photo's above and below? One? Two? Three? More than that?





For the record, I am quite certain there are two different animals here, but the point is that I see a lot of fox and with rare exception, even I have a hard time telling one from the other despite the tremendous genetic heterogeneity within wild fox populations.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment