Friday, July 17, 2009

Garage Sale Preview Night

We are off to a great start! Tonight was preview night from 6-8 and quite a few ladies came by to get dibs on their favorite stuff. Thank you ladies for stopping by and for your patience as I tried to get you all totaled up and bagged up and on your way. There are still many great bargains waiting to be discovered tomorrow at 7am. It is only going to be 117 degrees. We're not crazy? We will be closing by noon, no ifs, no ands, and certainly no buts.

I always do preview nights before garage sales so if you wish to be included send me your email by clicking on that little letter symbol at the bottom of this post, and you will be notified of all the latest happenings on OGM.

Etsy is on vacation mode because I am selling my Etsy items at the sale. Many have already found new homes tonight but there are a few left.

Enjoy your weekend and stop back for White Wednesday here and on Etsy and the 24th my studio pics are joining another group of bloggers and their studios. See the left column for link

No comments:

Post a Comment