Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garden Whites


Spent Monday and Tuesday in the garden, cleaning up the winter debris
and putting down new mulch. I still have two more afternoons of planting,
(if the winds behave), and I should be ready for the warm weather.
I didn't shoot the full view of the yard, because I still have tarps, bags of soil,
and upended pots scattered everywhere, so I just shot little snippets.



I have old decrepit items scattered all over the yard.



I put this brick path down many years ago. It took me days,
but it was worth it. It was always a little soupy there after the rain.
The assorted birdhouses and containers extend the length of the wall.

Love my wheelbarrows. I have two in the yard.

One of my favorite birdhouses. It is huge.


Yep, it works. I replaced the 16 year old pump yesterday,
after it died on me last winter.
It sits below my living room window and the sound is wonderful.

I am perhaps the only country garden in this city. I have never
heard of another or seen any others around here like this. It is the
only way I can tolerate desert living.

This has a five foot stand and is also a favorite.

No, maybe this is my favorite, see the little door?


Too many empty pots, so much more to do. I had better get crackin'.
Please visit all the other WW's over there at Kathleen's link-------->
You must enter Kathleen's great giveaway. Click the Faded Charm link
to get there quick and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment