Saturday, May 15, 2010

My apologies

So sorry for my lack of communication via blog, phone calls, email and comments. A few hours after my garden party last Saturday I began to feel ill and by mid Sunday I was worse and by Tuesday I had pneumonia.

Having gone down this path before, ( at least five times now I have danced with the big P) I know that it is now a waiting and resting game. Not much to be done, but let the antibiotics and rest do their thing. So pj's, lots of fluids, old movies and good books are my companions. The coughing and occasional fevers make it difficult for me to return or answer every call and I log just enough computer time to check in with the kids.

I will catch up next week and hopefully I will soon leave the house, having missed the last cool days of Spring. Meanwhile I've nearly completed all 38 of the Robert B Parker's Spenser series. What a fortuitous time to have begun that challenge. I polish off at least 2 a day. The second time around is equally sweet and has also helped the time pass.

See you on the other side. You all stay well now!

Just discovered this fabulous post by wonderful Sharon : All about our friend Julie. If you have a blog, please add a link to these gals. They're just wonderful!

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment