Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Small Boxes, Big Boxes

Good things come in all size packages.
This week, two wonderful pieces of white
 arrived on my doorstep.


This lady I ordered from Carole and I LOVE her!


She will remain on display all year to remind me
of our friendship.


This next package was a complete surprise, 
and I must say 
tugged on my heart strings.
 I received this from the  lovely and 
talented Marcela;
she told me Santa left it for me under
 her CA Christmas tree.
I LOVE it!


In the busy Holiday season, 
she crafted this to inspire me and 
I will always think of her whenever I see it.
 It will reside in my studio.


This lace is so intricate, and check out
 that pretty little frame.



Thank you my dear friends so very much!
I am truly grateful for all the good people in my life.

Suzan

Please visit all the other White Wednesday Links over at 

No comments:

Post a Comment