Tuesday, January 18, 2011

White Love











White Wednesday is almost here again:
Please visit all the other links over
hosted by the lovely Kathleen

**********

Celebrating another milestone this week,
and we have two winners.
Surprise! 
Nope, you did not miss the sign up, 
no comments were left, 
or entries required.
I prefer to just count the followers 
on one day ( today ) 
and Hannah selected two numbers.

Margarita @ Stipje
Debra @ Common Ground

If you email me your address I will 
send on cherubs wings a necklace 
to you for Valentines Day. 
 Enjoy!



There are a few more 
necklaces remaining. 
If you wish to purchase 
at these special LOVE prices
email me.











                Love birds     Caged Bird    Flower Girl    SOLD    Kitten   
1"x2" 


SOLD    SOLD
1"x1"


Roses    Rose Basket    I love You
1 1/2" x 1 1/2"


Glass Charms with Glitter

All are on 12" drop ball chains
12.00 each 
2 for 20.00
I wear mine stacked in multiples 
or with other charms.

3.00 shipping
sstoddard3@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment