Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back in the Groove


Three months and I barely set foot in the studio. 
I've been in withdrawal.
So I consciously made myself go in and sit
there on Saturday and see if I could muster up
some enthusiasm. I began by puttering a bit, 
and cleaning up some drawers and came across a 
pre-cut kit from a class I taught many years ago.
Some Like It Hot was coming on TV, and I figured I had about 90 minutes to occupy, so I settled in and made a sewing kit.
Paula, look away, I know how you feel about blanket stitch. 
:D







 WOOL
Sewn entirely by hand 
and done in about 100 minutes.
(I ran down and made a snack
 of hummus and chips )

Joining up with Kathleen for
Haven't been able to do that for ages either.
Hiya Kathleen!

will have the sewing kit and other
items in the shop soon.
The studio misses me and I 
"plan" to get back in the groove.
(barring life getting in the way again)
z

No comments:

Post a Comment