Sunday, February 17, 2013

Asis



Her name for now is Asis..yeah, yeah so creative...hehe
I'm leaning toward Della, Nettie or Etta
after relatives... Yeah a miracle I was named Suzan eh?
I did get the Z though..
So which of the three do you think fits her?



She resides at the top of the stairs
crowning my Dad's copper lined smoking stand
and his favorite hand painted black chair.
Two of my quilts folded there.



Darling daughter and dearest son photos from many years ago.


Her shoulders draped with antimacassars
 from my Dad's Mom, her skirt
topped with vintage bullion and lace snippets from an Aunt.


Drape her in some wool roses, chain and pearls laying around the studio and for now she is presentable.


40 bucks, not too shabby
Ms Della, Nettie or Etta...

Have a great week guys.
Z 
Linking up with The Polka Dot Closet 
Dress Form Ball

(Etta's first dance)

No comments:

Post a Comment