Friday, May 10, 2013

If It Has Wheels Or Balls




"Got er done"

*************


If it has wheels or balls 
you're gonna have trouble with it.

Begin with DD getting new laptop as grad present.
Fed Ex tries to deliver but she is not there
 to sign because of her new job and very long hours.
She calls and arranges for it to be sent 
to Queens for her to pick up on Saturday.
INSTEAD
They have her drivers license info so they send it...
 HERE?
In what universe does that make sense?

I am just leaving house this a.m to go to 
_ _ _
jcp
yeah yeah

to pick up second pair of glasses that came in
when Fed Ex comes by.
Oh NO!

I explain the situation.
He says it'll be faster if he takes it with him,
and she should call ASAP, to make arrangements.

DD cannot get phone calls at work, 
so I quickly text her, leave her 
voicemail with tracking # etc
and assume all is well.

I head out to run long list of errands for class tomorrow.
Frantic text from DD.
They are returning with Box.
Her Dad will come pick it up,
she's got him involved now, since he purchased for her,
and could I please go home and wait.

A few hours later I get email.
Her Dad has decided to overnight it to her.
Sent her ( not me, dumb a--) the shipping label, 
which then she has to forward to me,
and I am to wait some more and sign for box then
reroute via new shipping label.
That was nearly 5 hours ago.
Still no Fed Ex.
It has wheels, he has balls.
Trouble with it.

I know you are sick of hearing BUT,
while picking up glasses,

JCP has POP UP Shop
with glasses for $149.00 with FREE no line bifocals

Holy Moly I wish they had these last week,
though I am thrilled with pairs I did get.
Only through this Sunday. 
Unbelievably GREAT frames,
several hundred to choose from
TRUST me - go check it out...
if you need glasses.



oh, and as I have told a few other gals 
who also loved Bella..
Bella will be getting a sister coffee maker 
since I sold a couple more totes. WoOt!

now a moratorium on jcp
promise
pinkie swear?

No comments:

Post a Comment