Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last Bit of Thanksgiving



I did a little bit of very light cooking last night (mostly involving boiling water), and while things were heating up I looked through the freezer and found the last bit of Thanksgiving turkey which had started to get a little bit "off" and so I had frozen it, intending to give it to the dogs "later."

Their turn never came around, of course, and so I thawed it out in the microwave and added a cracked boiled egg for something a little extra and set it out for the yard fox.

I did not have the proper setup outside, so I just stood the camera up on a brick at the edge of the greenhouse, I only got one picture as a consequence. Oh well, Mr. Fox looks happy -- and he should be; he got a ton of food last night.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment