Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sweet Carola

Carola,

Please contact me through my email link here on my blog. I have so much I want to say, but could not find a link for your email on either site. First Thing: Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments- you absolutely made my day, maybe even my week, and I will be going all through your beautiful blog starting this evening. Just the first page alone has me in awe. I am thrilled to meet YOU!
********************

a note to all:

Please hold special thoughts for a friend of mine who is going through a tough time. I just learned tonight of her troubles and do not wish to invade her privacy by sharing here, but please send up a prayer for good health for that friend of Suzan's. We're all in this alone and therefore we're all in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment