Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Big Snow

The snow is still coming down. I went out to bang some of the snow off a few bushes and the holly tree. While I was out, the dogs joined me, and I took a few quick pictures.


Snow on the back patio furniture.


Snow on the greenhouse. The small square is where I mount my camera trap for my yard fox pictures. They come right up to the house.


A few of my bird feeders. This is just off to the side of the greenhouse.


Mountain plows through the upper yard.


The snow is actually taller than her back.


Pearl plays in the snow.




Trooper, the old man, still rules all. He is a bit slower, of course, and he does not bound through the snow. He trudges. Grudgingly. He would rather be asleep in his nice warm house, but if I come out, there is always a good chance there will be a few pieces of kibble to be had. Can't miss that!
..

No comments:

Post a Comment