Thursday, May 26, 2011

GIVING BACK

Justice and Libbey

I am off the radar. Just wanted to say a group hello to everyone. I am reading your posts and laughing and sharing with your ideas and stories..I am just unable to respond personally, or  individually until a little later.
I am happy that some of you got away to events and some of you are visiting family. Some of you are drenched with more rain, and some are planning parties this weekend anyway, some may 
roll down a dune or two.

So many of you have hit the gardens, the back yard or the front porch and attended fleas, farm sales and graduations. We are a busy lot.

Two have posted thoughtful and insightful posts about their personal struggles with weight and societal influences and pressures, some are experiencing personal losses of loved ones and beloved pets.
I adore you all but just for the past few days and a few more I am helping others.

Giving back.

When I scrolled through my roll late last night I thought to myself, what an amazing and diverse group of women.
Some I know intimately now, some I have never even chatted with, yet I peek into their lives daily and feel unconditional love. If you are unfamiliar with my gal pals over there to the right, go check them out.
You'll find kind hearted, intelligent
 gals that will enrich your life.

I have included pics of our beloved Libbey today

When I think of unconditional love 
she always comes to mind.
She was unconditional love wrapped in a furry,
constantly shedding, 95 pound box of love.
Years have passed without her but she touches my life still and that is my message today.
We touch each other's lives in so many small ways here.
The stories told, the heartaches shared, they carry on 
like seeds of wisdom in our hearts and we each replant them as we go on our own ways.
We say ""Hey I know a gal who did this, went here, found this" or I read about a Mom who did this to fix that issue... Let's try this, cook this at our next party, luncheon,... wedding. 

"She feels the way I do about these extra pounds, she is brave to discuss it, I need to be brave."

I carry you with me, in my heart, and you give back to me 
with each word and heartfelt thought you share.
Theresa sweetheart, you made my day with your call just now, and Carole your messages on my phone make me laugh after long hard days.
Heather and Sarah, these crazy days together 
are a blessing. Hard work but truly a blessing.

I am filled to the brim with gratitude for 
my friends both near and far.
I love you. 
Suzan



No comments:

Post a Comment