Friday, May 6, 2011

"THE HURRIER I GO THE BEHINDER I GET"


(Pincushion made out of tabletop grinder)

Decided I would put a few things in the shop this am,
 really quick, no fuss.

(more vintage grinder pincushions)
(I can't live without my 3 clamped to tables in the studio)


WRONG!

First the camera would not cooperate as it should, 
the yard was in complete shade, 
so I hauled it all back into the house.
Saw the photos were not so hot, but running out of time, 
so decided to upload anyhoot.
WRONG!
Blogger over at A Mare of A Different Color
would not let me do zip, so,
no quilts got listed...


(Vintage quilt)


then I tried getting pics of the last of my floraline,
(I sold off other half last year.)




But then a girlfriend called and bought a bunch ( YAY) 
so I have to retake pics of the pieces left anyway.


 I had to leave for an orientation for
some volunteering I have begun, then run some errands, where I dropped a glass candle in a shop and broke shattered it and then knocked over an end cap display and still managed to make the manager laugh... then grabbed some Cinco De Mayo grub from Chipolte and had 2 long wonderful chats 
with the NYC kiddos..

and now here it is very late, 
and I never did get anything
into the shop.
sigh...
But it's all good.
Tomorrow is another chance to get 
it all together.

So if you see something of interest just ask, and 
as soon as I get blogger to cooperate over there,
 these, and some other goodies will get listed.
  Posting this in the am Friday.
Blogger has me scared to try anything tonight.
I'm walking on thin ice here folks,
it's still 45 minutes until tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment