Thursday, June 28, 2012

SO - SEW?


(Special orders SOLD)

I'm still sewing along and the totes and purses are 
leaving almost as quickly.
One of the benefits of this 50 drawer apothecary in the hall
is I have 50 knobs to hang stuff from, which I do.
As each piece is completed it is hung here
temporarily until I can photograph 
and then put into the shop.



Then someone stops by, and a few more disappear
out the front door, and so far none have made it to the shop,
or been photographed properly.
I had to snap this blurry one seconds before 4 more departed.
I am thrilled.
The coffers need filling and it's always fun to see
someone you know enjoy something you've made.
I'm sewing up a batch of totes today in wonderful linens.
No better place for me to be than hibernated from the heat
in my studio at the top of the stairs.
I hope your day is lovely.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment