Saturday, September 29, 2012

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?



What are the chances that I would burn my left forearm 
badly..(we're talking big scar ) about two weeks ago 
and then tonight badly scrape the right hand about 3" worth 
and then burn right above the scrape on the oven shelf 
about an hour later?
100%

What are the chances that I would offend at least three
customers (jackasses) at the garage sale today?
100%

What are the chances that after the garage sale, 
I would be so hot and tired that I would 
just drop my pants on the kitchen floor
 and start cleaning up in the garage
 sans pants, and then proceed to 
sit on a chair in my underwear in the garage
 and laugh with my SIL for another 90 minutes after 
we had already spent the day together?
100 %

What are the chances that I would be starving at 10pm
 and be too lazy to put my pants back on
 and drive through the Wendy's drive thru, 
and consider just throwing a towel across my lap?
100%

What are the chances I am even lazier than a person
 who would go through a drive thru with a towel as attire, 
and decide to cook a frozen pizza instead?
100 %

When removing that pizza from the oven
 what are the chances that upon burning hand on oven
 I would tilt pizza paddle and drop pizza face down on floor?
100 %

What are the chances that I would invoke the 2 second rule?
What are the chances that I would sit bare thighed
 on a wooden chair to eat fuzzy pizza 
and peel off the first layer of skin 
upon arising?
100%

What are the chances a good bud would find a darling house
 in CT for me under 200,000, 
within 4 hours of my Daughter talking about 
maybe moving to LA post graduation?
100%

What are the chances that this is my last NEVER AGAIN
garage sale? (I'm taking odds on this one :D)

What 
are 
the 
chances 
that I
have incredible
friends 
here in my life in lala land
and here
in blog land?

100%




No comments:

Post a Comment