Sunday, September 18, 2011

All Hallows Eve

Halloween is everywhere at Old Grey Mare.
 My Gathering class on October 8th is approaching.
"All Hallows Eve" projects are 
being completed and the kits are 
nearly ready for students.




The script on the cone is Poe's "The Raven"



Menus are being planned.
This year a light breakfast AND dinner will be served!
I'm not being coy by only giving you a sneak peek.
Students need to be surprised.

The air will FINALLY be cool, 
she says with fingers crossed.
The paints will be flying, papers will be snipped 
and untold quantities of glues
 and mediums will be used. 
Laughter, stories, sharing
with girlfriends, what could be better?
Wine comes with dinner hehe.

This year's advent canvas is 24x 30 
A BIG GIRL ******WoOt
Can you tell I'm excited?

My film list  from my prior post
prompted many other's suggestions,
and I was happy to hear so many others are as devoted
to film as I am. I finally explained to several gals that 
my favorite list is quite small here.
 I only listed the  ones currently stacked on my desk, when in reality it is 
quite extensive, probably in the 300's perhaps?

 "I am a film whore."
Yes, that is a quote from me.
When asked if I could recommend just one from the list
by a gal who had seen almost none of them,
 I had to recommend three..
so difficult for me; I love so many.

BUT.... from that extremely limited first list..I had to say
Creator - Same Time Next Year - My Favorite Year
Very few seem to know them.
 I ADORE them, am thrilled each viewing,
 and still weep every time, 
and I can tell you exactly when the tears will fall.
If you get the chance, give them a roll...
But don't forget also to see...
oh, don't get me started.....
z



No comments:

Post a Comment