Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Silver Offerings and Insanity


With so much to do, 
Gathering class approaching,
yard work in abundance...




Who in their right mind would sit
and paint silver the bottoms of wee little acorns for hours
because they required several coats?
What crazy ass person would DO THAT?


Oh yeah, duh.... mwah.


If I am this crazy when kissing 60, 
what will I be like pushing 70?
Don't answer that.

 

The same "nut ball" (hehe) who painted and sold dozens
of these boxes many years ago.



Now that I see them again, I am tempted to try my hand at some new color ways, or should I say "lack" of color ways?

My All Hallows Eve Gathering is in 11 days.
Cannot wait to play and create with good friends. If I don't get back to work and get ready, my friends may turn to ghouls and goblins.
SHRIEK!


Z

No comments:

Post a Comment