Thursday, September 15, 2011

FILM



No, not me filming...
Lots of movie discussions after my last post:
So..I'm curious
What are your favorites?
Now it is impossible for me to list favorites.
Darling daughter and I tried to  make a list of our top
 100 and couldn't stay within those constraints...
When I am in the studio the cd's are usually playing but
when I need a movie it has to be something 
I know by heart so I can follow along without looking 
at the screen because I can see the scenes in my head.

So "my studio" films are
 In no order and only 
lighthearted make it up to the studio 
and only a few vintage this time, 
because THAT list is ginormous.

See why 100 is never enough?

Roman Holiday
My Favorite Year
Creator
Same Time Next Year
Almost Famous
Across the Universe
BIG
Big Chill
Bull Durham
The Goodbye Girl
You've Got Mail *** DD and My movie
French Kiss
Four Weddings and A Funeral
Four Seasons
Family Stone
Desk Set
Grand Canyon
Green Card
High Fidelity
Juno
Love Actually
Once
My Best Friend's Wedding
Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House
My Favorite Wife
Runaway Bride
Serendipity
Somethings Gotta Give
That Thing You Do
When Harry Met Sally
Under the Tuscan Sun
and this is the tip of the proverbial iceberg,
because DD took most of the DVD's with her.
See any that are your favorites ?
*****
Big loud thump today, couldn't figure out what it was.
Went out a few hours later to clean the front yard.
There on the porch a small dead bird.
Must have hit the transom window above door.
In 19 years this has never happened before.
I felt so sad that this poor thing 
just made a wrong turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment