Saturday, May 5, 2012

Coffee and Provocation


Things I Would Not Do for Conservation
I would not do this. That monkey would die.

Maryland Puts a Scottie in Their Lottery Ad
Or at least a Scottie of a fashion.

Photography Tips
100 of them.  Most of them boil down to: shoot more, get closer, pay attention, put a human in it, tell a story, get artsy, get them developed at Costco.

Cool Sites Added to my Google Reader
Do you have a web site or a blog I should read?   Is it about dogs, wildlife, oddities, or smart politics?  Is it maybe funny?  Please God, tell me it's not about your product or your pet poodle Tricky Woo!  No?  It's someone else's excellent web site or blog?  Excellent!  Tell me about it (a URL will do) in the comments. In the interim here are two links I just added to my Readers: What's in Johns' Freezers and The Worst Things for Sale.

Welcome to Your Planet
The music is "Night Ride Across the Caucasus" by Loreena McKennitt.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment