Friday, May 11, 2012

I Celebrate You


So, I got my copy today.
What fun to see my name on the back cover,
and in such prestigious company!
Holy Moly!
Love the book. 
Think the layout is luscious. 
Haven't had time to read it yet.
Hate my photo, no really...gag...
but I am honored to be included.
Kids are proud of me.
What a great MD present to me <3

Hope you all enjoy the special weekend,
whether you are being celebrated, 
celebrating your own Mom,
another Mom,
or just celebrating how wonderful and 
vital moms are to this world.
Nurturing or creating human beings,
there is no greater calling...
whether you birthed a child
or just love a child,
or mother other beings around you.
I celebrate you this Sunday.

Now I'm off to help a pal 
get organized this evening for her garage sale tomorrow.
The rest of the weekend is for whole house tidying
because darling daughter is just days away
 from being home in her own bed.
Not that the house is messy, 
(I hear my local chums saying yeah, yeah....)
I often say 
"I am not obsessively clean, however,
I am frequently tidy."
I just like to fuss, it 
helps build the anticipation.
Hallelujah!
Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment