Monday, May 28, 2012

Wopperjarred

totally random day at old grey mare
***
need to change chalkboard to summer
***
my favorite cabinet I bought at auction with my dad and 
refinished with him when I was about 12
yes, I am organized behind closed doors also
(that's how I made it into the book :D)

burn candles even in summer
this one is scented orange - so yummy
***
still love mirror shots
***
making best pork loin ever ( thanks Sarah for the link)
be sure to make the glaze



Justice -"Wake up Howie"
Howie - "whaaa?"
zzzzzzz
"OK I guess I'm up - open open open"
"oh it's nice out here"
Thrown a few more curves -
laid off from work last week without warning.

Need to reboot

Meanwhile - staying close to home
luxuriating in my little abode
cleaning, fluffing, reading and hanging out in the garden, 
in the last few cool nights we'll have for months.
I love cocooning here - safe- happy
 *Costco premixed margarita is nice*
***
I know there is a path,
a reason, answers
Meanwhile
Wopperjarred
is my new word
until my world rights itself.


Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment