Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where I've Been


It takes over 3 months to prepare for an auction.
I work at an auction company.
We go from this, the day before -


to this -
auctioning off,
over three VERY LONG days,
things like






and so much more-
Months of preparation and 
four days of crazy busy
and then....

Tomorrow we start all over again
for the next one in October.
I am asleep standing up and trying to
 watch PBS Sherlock Holmes.
I missed it first run through.
Then MadMen is on....
no rest for the weary just yet.

I'm visiting everyone, I truly am.
Haven't you noticed me peeking around your corners?
Or.... maybe it is just my mouse.

The trap is gone!
no sign of it or him...
and nowhere for him to have escaped in the trap...
I'll need Sherlock to solve this mystery,
cause I am just too bleepin' tired.

Darling daughter comes in from New York soon.
Mama is EXTREMELY excited.
I miss you all.
I'll return.
I will.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment