Saturday, June 22, 2013

DUMPEROONIE


The bucket is still here,
and still needed.. 
Unfortunately by me today.

I broke off a chunk of a back molar.
Now that is distressing,
but luckily it cannot be seen, so 
my first thought was thank you universe
for that much..
 but that isn't what freaks me out....
it's paying for it that freaks me out.

You see I have no dental insurance so this will cost me
Big Bucks and just after having to pay 
$5500 for a new air conditioner in May.
Well, not paying exactly, charging....
( thank heaven for perfect credit and low interest)

Insert.... Ginormous....SIGH 

RIGHT FRICKIN' HERE!

Currently I am paying $400.00 a month
 for a medical insurance policy with a $10,000 deductible,
so no way can I afford eye or dental.
Yep, that is NOT a typo...
I have paid between $400-500 a month for over 10 years
for private insurance, and never see a Dr.
because I cannot afford to go.
I have to carry insurance because 
A. I don't ever want to lose my home due to medical debt.
B. I don't believe I should allow other decent tax paying
folks like myself to carry my burdens.

So when the idiots in Congress delay
health coverage reform
when American citizens are so uninformed about
insurance reform that they impede progress,
when insurance is FOR PROFIT,
when folks who have excellent affordable group 
coverage, abuse it...

I am pissed!
Stomp my feet,
Shake my fist at the air,
curse the blue blazes
PISSED!
So into the **** It Bucket it all goes...

No sad songs for me - I always manage.

so how goes it with you?
got anything to dump in here?

Dump away my gal pals,
right here below at this link
or turn right up top.... to the **** It Bucket





No comments:

Post a Comment