Friday, June 14, 2013

Kennel Club Dog Fails at Walking Challenge

One of these is not the other!

The Kennel Club is full of liars and cheats (it's part of the core DNA of the show dog world).

An observant photographer has now caught out another Kennel Club liar, and this lie is a bit of a whopper.

Jemima Harrison has the details.  I cannot tell the story as well as she does, so go here to read the whole story on her blog.

Nice! 

And, for the record, Jemima writes:

If 50 or more people email me to agree to sponsor me to the tune of at least £10 each,  I will do exactly the same walk with my 10-yr-old GSD x Jake later this summer - all the way, definitely him, and I will also donate the money raised to Great Ormond St, Dog Lost and the KC Charitable Trust.


I have told Jemima to put me down as Sponsor #1.   

Add your name to the pledge rolls too -- it's all for a good cause.

As for the Kennel Club, I assume they are victims in this fraud too. 

Hard to imagine they would put up this page if they actually knew a ringer was being substituted.


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment