Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Tree Up

Last tree #8 is up.
Oops see a hole.
Found an ornament down on the table and 
wondered where it came from. 
Now I see.


Packages are for darling Daughter's B-day.


That's all for today.
Moving a little slower lately, no heat 
in the house until next week.
My heater bravely survived 18 years before 
succumbing a few weeks back.
I know you guys with snow have it rough, but concrete 
foundations and tile floors
and only stucco walls makes 60 degrees
 feel like 45-50 inside. 

My trusty red sweatshirt, fuzzy slippers and hot lattes 
are getting me through.

How are you all doing? 
Anyone done with the decorating yet?
Seems like many of us are a wee bit behind this year.
Maybe it's because we are just not ready 
to see this decade pass.
2011 sounds so futuristic to me.
It's only one day from one decade to the
 next but it seems so much grander somehow.
uh, oh I'm starting to philosophize, better 
fire up another latte.





No comments:

Post a Comment