Friday, December 17, 2010

Tinsel Tree and TV

White Christmas was on last night.
Of course I had to watch it.
Of course I had to have busy hands.


All the parts ready to be added.
Styrofoam helping to steady it since I do 
not have three hands. Tinsel is a silver green from
Bethany Lowe.


 Couple hours later....tree!


I will find a container today just right for my "made by my hand" tinsel tree. I can't stop thinking about making a 4' one.
Darling Daughter has promised to help make 50 Moravian stars that I bought from a Martha Stewart kit at least a decade ago, and they are in shades of tan, rose and white.
Perfect for a tinsel tree.

If it is to go up this year I had better hurry. 
Wonder what is on TV this weekend?


 I thought the trees looked so pretty last night  
and had to get a shot or two.
This is the front room; a vaulted 2 1/2 story. 






So, I have heat.
I also have roofers, not reindeer, clomping
on the roof doing repair from yesterday's installation,
and painters and drywall men in my closet 
repairing the giant hole they cut to get the unit up there.
VERY noisy
Don't they know I have trees to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment