Sunday, February 19, 2012

FINAL/LAST EVER/ NO/ I MEAN IT!

What do you see?
I see a heavenly sight.




That's right...
It's just the garage...
(and you gals know I dig a clean garage)
No piles of collectibles and finials
old windows and Christmas trees, 
 clothing and books,
and dishes, bar stools and globes
and the myriad mountains of other 
STUFF
that we (6 of us) unloaded,
sold to our lovely
customers on Saturday at my
FINAL< LAST EVER< NO, 
I REALLY MEAN IT!
GARAGE SALE.
I EVEN TOSSED ALL MY
FLOWER STREWN SIGNS I HAVE USED
FOR EIGHT YEARS.
'CAUSE I MEAN IT
DAGNABIT!

 I have asked several friends to 
hit me upside the head with an iron skillet 
if I EVER suggest we have another one here at 
my house. Between friends dropping off stuff for weeks
and friends shopping early almost every night
it is 2 weeks of pure hell, trying to make it all fit,
and show it off to it's best advantage....
BUT
we hauled in the dough. YAY!

So today to celebrate, I finally upgraded my cell phone
because they gave me a coupon for a free android
(WoOt! joining the big leagues)
and spent 3 hours trying to navigate the 
blessed thing.

Did anyone else actually enjoy 
their weekend?
I hope so...
I have to wait another 5 days to try 
and enjoy the next one....

To my crazy buds who spent Saturday with me
Thank you, I love you, and let's NEVER


do this again.. <3
Justice and Eisenhower agree.
They were locked up in house all day long
and they were NOT happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment