Saturday, February 25, 2012

FLOPPIN Ta-Tas

I am not a complicated person.
I love my kids, my friends, my home.
I have had my ups and downs.
I have been blessed.

Simple things make me happy.

Yesterday I watched a vintage horse race
arcade game operate
with mexican jumping beans.
I squealed out loud and scared Larry, the guy
I was working with.
He laughed out loud, and said that "tickled you huh?"
I said oh yes, and promptly played it again! 

I ran into two old friends, a married couple,
 at the bank yesterday.
Our kids used to play together, and the Mom and I
volunteered at the kids elementary school together
for 5 years. They are such a lovely couple and we 
played catch up in the parking lot of the bank.
It made me so happy to see them again.

My friend Tanya took some of my leftovers from
 the garage sale and put them in her etsy shop
 to try and sell for me. Now how sweet is that?!


SARAH                    TANYA

My SIL, the one who wears the weird hats from class?
She brought over to my work three stuffed bags of clothes
for me. She is now a skinny minny and gifted me 
some new duds. Since I have not bought any in years!
 Again..How sweet is that?!!!

But what has me really excited?
I slept for 11 hours last night!
In two sections, but who cares? ELEVEN hours...

cornelius bisschop

and then
there is the ultimate
simple pleasure that begins
for me this Sunday.

Roomie will be with his family for a week,
so I can walk around with ta-tas a floppin'.
You just have no idea how
deliriously happy this makes me.
What - you expect a picture?

Now, I have me some large,
unfortunately pendulous, pair of 
ta-tas and they like to swing free 
and unencumbered.
So imagine tube socks with a tennis ball in the toe. 


OK? Happy now?

So watch out world.
I am ready for the weekend
and the ta-tas are free falling...

Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment