Wednesday, July 18, 2012

LA Lost and Found

My dear friend Chania's most heartfelt gift to me,
allowed me to visit my son Ben in LA for a few days
last weekend.
 Ben grilled our evening meals out on his patio and you can see why. The view is spectacular each evening. You gals who are photo geniuses would do so much better than these, but it gives you the general idea.





Ben has visiting skunks and a coyote who comes quite near
 and red tailed hawks that swoop down 
hunting prey and it is just lovely. 

I despise the CA freeway system, I hate driving anywhere in CA actually, especially alone, I had to put on my big girl pants to do this trip. I managed to get lost only once the morning I left, scared myself a bit but I eventually found a freeway
 that got me back on track...
What good is a map navigator on your phone if it cannot locate your current location!!!!

We didn't do much running around, we mostly visited and 
grilled and had a nice mom/son time. I could not ask for more.

On the home front I have plans to rearrange some rooms 
soon and purge some more and well, there is the turning
"not sixty yet" later this week, so some fun get together
meals with gal pals are scheduled.

No, I have not yet photographed what totes are left,
sorry you girls who have inquired..I will soon I promise.
Some business woman I am..not

We are hot here and the rain that finally fell in
torrents, fell while I was gone..argh!

As much as some of you enjoy this time of year
because of the lovely places you live,
I am summer bah humbugging and praying for early fall
and winter to hurry..
sorry 




No comments:

Post a Comment