Thursday, October 4, 2012

But That Dog Has Such Good Hair!

At last night's debate Mitt Romney told us he is NOT going to raise taxes on the rich and he IS NOT going to raise taxes on the Middle Class, and he is NOT going to cut the military budget (since he has three or four wars he wants to get us into), and he IS going to balance the budget on the back of Big Bird.

That's the winning message? Right.

The people who are freaking out about the fact that Romney "won" the debate are the kind of folks who go "Oh MY GOD, that Irish Setter CAN point," and then I have to gently note that the dog is pointing on a fire hydrant in a WalMart parking lot. BUT I SAID THAT DOG CAN'T POINT, they scream. Right. But I said that dog can't HUNT. A different thing. And believe me when I say that the folks walking through the average Walmart parking lot CAN tell the difference.

Fact Checking the Dog With Good Hair:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment