Sunday, October 28, 2012

OH, and Z's and 2 and 3


Oh
 How I love numbers and letters.
I collected type for many years
filling up two cases before I stopped.







I don't know why numbers and letters 
make me so happy
but they do.
I may have inherited this quirk
from dear dad.
I think I'll make a tree this year
with nothing but numbers and letters
in my favorite shades.
Grey, brown and cream.
Lots of paper around this holiday.


Think I'll do that this week.
First I have to finish a weird chandelier
I painted yesterday and finish up 
some samples for a class, ( show you soon)
and Oh, there's the yard work to complete 
and the new burlap ottoman cover,
and the pillows, the stockings,
and of course the worry over Sandy...
Stay safe my dear friends,
my darling daughter.


******

Miss Justice is a wee bit better
and darling daughter has passed 
the half way mark, every $5 and $7
inching her closer.

I made a quick trip to UT with
my pal Sue and slept 11 hours straight Friday
finally catching up on sleep.

All is well.

Z


No comments:

Post a Comment