Tuesday, July 27, 2010

54

The other day I was asked, "Just how many pitchers do you have?"

I had to count - well, there are 54


At one time I had many more, but several years ago
I purged all but these, my curvaceous favorites.
Some with, but most without,
raised designs of wheat or leaves.


Gentle curves with pouty lips.


Clustered in groups and lined in rows.



All shades of cream or white. A few now so weathered they
might be called "tan." Crazing of the mature ladies,
alerts to the aging of us all.



A few scallops here and there, these are the fancy girls.



From large to small and every size in between.



An Australian rebel; passed down from Grandmother
to Father, and then to me.

Please visit all the other White Wednesday gals at
Faded Charm hosted by Kathleen.




Create Change - The World Will Thank You
Project Genesis August 1st



No comments:

Post a Comment